DELIVERY & RETURNS
Final Christmas Delivery Dates
- Australia and New Zealand - 30th November
- China (People’s Republic) - 30th November
- All remaining Caribbean destinations - 30th November
- Africa, Asia (except China, People’s Republic) Central and South America, Far and Middle East - 5th December
- Cyprus and Malta - 5th December
- Greece, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia) and Turkey - 7th December
- Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, USA and Canada - Saturday 8th December
- Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland - 10 December
- Belgium, France, Luxembourg - 12 December
- UK - 22nd December
All orders are delivered using the Royal Mail. Please see the delivery options below. Please be aware all delivery options need to be signed for and require somebody at the delivery address to receive the parcel. If you do not see the delivery option you require, please contact us and we will do everything we can to get the jewellery to you on time.
Industrial Action Strikes: The Royal Mail will be on strike on a number of dates through September, October & November. Any orders will be dispatch the next available delivery day. We do apologise for the inconvenience. We will keep this page updated.
- Thursday 24th November
- Friday 25th November
- Wednesday 30th November
- Thursday 1st December
|Delivery Options||Est. Arrival||
|Next Day Delivery Signed For (UK)*||Next Day (Order Before 12pm)||£10|
2nd Class Signed For (UK)
2-3 Working Days
|Worldwide Delivery Signed For (Global)||
5-7 Working Days
|Royal Mail 2nd Class (UK)||1-2 Working Days||£1.00 (Greetings Cards) £3.00 (Global)|
|Courier Services (Global)**||
1-2 Working Days
All items purchased at MAYVEDA are returnable in 30 days of receipt. Please notify Mayveda within 14 days of receiving your order, you have another 14 days to return the item. You may send the piece back to us with the choice of a full refund or an exchange. Please note that items must be returned in their original packaging in the same condition they were delivered. Our return policy is in accordance of UK law.
Return all items using a postal option that requires a signature upon delivery, protecting the sender against lost items. We can only refund the cost of items when they have been received by us. Before sending your piece back please contact us for details on how to return your item.